At the time of the Crusades, many Saracen warriors wielded curved swords like the Saracen Scimitar against the European fighters. Made from 1566 high-carbon steel, this functional sword has a curved blade, typical of scimitars. It has a point along its curved spine. There is a short fuller near its tip. The blade has blunt edges. Next, the sword has a short, brass crossguard. In the middle, there is a point that faces towards the blade. Then, the sword has a black hardwood grip. The hilt ends with a hawksbill-shaped pommel. The brass pommel has a hole for the birds eye. This sword works well for onstage performances, especially for Middle Eastern dances that require a balanced sword like this one.
- Great for stage performances
- Features deeply curved blade
- Includes hardwood grip and hawksbill pommel
- Made of 1566 high-carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.