You deflect an oncoming magical attack with the Notched Sapphire Gemstreak LARP Short Sword before slashing towards the enemy. It looks right at home in the hands of a warrior mage, fantasy knight, and others. Its medieval fantasy design suits a variety of character aesthetics.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This fantasy LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
To begin with, this fantasy shortsword has a double-edged blade. A tapered fuller runs down the center of the blade. Notching along the length of the blade gives this weapon a battle-experienced look. A subtle wash slightly darkens the steel color, adding to its battle-seasoned appearance.
The sword continues with a curved crossguard with the color of tarnished steel. The guard curves towards the blade. It has arms that narrow and then flare out at the ends. Blue scrollwork detailing adorns the flared ends, as well as a shield shape in the center of the guard. The shield has a straight top with curved sides forming a point facing towards the blade.
Then, the hilt has a wrapped grip. Blue leather wraps around the tapered wooden grip, adding to the realistic look and feel of the fantasy adventurer sword. The hilt ends with a detailed pommel.
The pommel features steel-colored fittings to match the guard, including a medallion with the Ateliers Nemesis logo on the side. At the tip, it has a round gem with a rich, deep blue coloring. This medieval fantasy sword is ideal for LARP battles and cosplays, especially for original characters. It is sure to impress at a convention. Do not forget to get the Straight Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0037) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Has a gem-like pommel
- Notched and darkened finish on blade
- Richly colored hilt
- Balanced construction
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.