Are you heading out on an adventure, brave warrior? Make sure that you take a LARP weapon with you in the Runar Sword Holder. Made from leather, this brown handmade sword frog comes in left-hand and right-hand draw options.
The frog consists of a wide loop that sits at an angle. A leather band wraps around the loop near the top. It has an embossed knotwork pattern with a hexagon in the middle. A cross knotwork pattern adorns the hexagon. The top edge of the wide loop is straight, while its bottom edge angles upwards to form the side of the frog.
At the top, the Celtic sword holder has another loop. A knotwork pattern adorns the loop. This loop allows the Celtic sword frog to hang from a belt, not included. Rivets attach the two loops together. The Runar Sword Holder works well for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as left- or right-hand draw
- Holds sword at an angle
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Features Celtic knotwork detailing
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.