The Ronin Katana honors the legendary story of the 47 ronin who sought justice and vengeance in honor of their dead master. Made from K120C high-carbon powder steel, this functional samurai sword has a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It features a shinogi zukuri-style tip and a visible temper-line. A fuller runs down the length of the blade.
The sword features a brass blade collar before a black tsuba. The iron tsuba depicts a single samurai warrior on one side and the 47 ronin of legend on the other side.
The hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Black cord wraps around the white grip. Finally, this sword comes with a black lacquered scabbard. The scabbard features a black cord wrapping, or sageo, at the top. Take this Japanese katana with you to the battlefield or add it to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Honors the legendary 47 ronin
- Tsuba depicts a samurai warrior and the group
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is folded K120C steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.