As you walk along the path on your journey, you keep an eye out for an ambush. Protect your arms from attack with the Rikomer Steel Bracers. Made from 18 gauge steel, these silver bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. Each bracer has two straps.
Next, the Rikomer Steel Bracers feature a unique overlapping design, giving the wearer greater mobility. There are three major sections riveted to internal straps that connect the three sections. The bottom section is a single piece with a strap at the bottom near the wrist. The top two sections have multi-plate constructions that give the bracers their layered look. Some pieces end in points for a fantasy or gothic knight style. The plate nearest the elbow has an asymmetrical shape. Each section overlaps the next, with the wrist plates being the lowest sections. Wear these Rikomer Steel Bracers into your next LARP battle or look ferocious at a Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Unique overlapping design
- Greater mobility for the wearer
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.