The playful and peaceful spirit of the courts is a delightful contrast to the raging battlefield. A hard-earned victory calls for merriment. Let the villagers praise the proud soldier draped in the Richard Darkened Chainmail Skirt. Mild steel chainmail trails down from a black leather belt. When worn in addition to plated armour and padding, this double wrap skirt provides added defense from the hip down to the mid-thigh. Admire the classical style and quality of the 4-in-1 chainmail pattern. The wise warrior will add this fine chainmail skirt to their noble LARP attire. Raise your defense even further by combining this chainmail with the rest of the Richard armor.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 8 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Darkened rings treated with a special acidic solution
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from black cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour.
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Waist: 32-52 Inches
- Belt Circumference: 103 Inches
- Skirt Width: 47.2 Inches
- Skirt Length: 15.7 Inches
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.