Merry voices and bright decorations fill the courtyard in grand festivity. The honored knight must be clothed in the finest armour. Proudly grace the courts in noble fashion while attired in the Richard Chainmail Skirt. Mild steel chainmail drapes down from a brown leather belt. When worn in addition to plated armour and padding, this double wrapped skirt provides extra protection from the hip down to the mid-thigh. Enjoy the traditional style and durability of the 4-in-1 chainmail pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The prudent knight will add this fine chainmail skirt to their well-chosen LARP armour. Strengthen your defense even further by combining this chainmail with the rest of the Richard armor.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 8 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from brown cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Waist: 35-45.5 Inches
- Skirt Width: 46 Inches
- Skirt Length: 13 Inches
- Overall Belt Length: 95 Inches
- Weight: 7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.