The chieftain calls forth our warriors. A rich port to the West has caught his eye. A swift longship waits for us upon the shore. Be equipped with your best weaponry and armour. Reinforce your forearms with the RFB Viking Bracers. Chrome-tanned leather bands form a diagonal weave pattern on the outer segment. An inner segment and stitched edging strengthens each arm guards defensive capability. Fit these bracers comfortably and securely over padding with the two adjustable straps on the inner side. Rage into your next LARP event in full character by combining the RFB Viking Bracers with the RFB Viking Greaves.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our RFB Viking Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L21), which includes the RFB Viking Leather Bracers alongside the other pieces to this armour set.
- A Ready for Battle line piece of armor
- Handmade from 7-8 oz. chrome-tanned leather bands
- Features a segmented design with diagonal weave pattern
- Customized fit with two adjustable buckle straps
- Raises your defense on the LARP battleground
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from chrome-tanned split-leather
- Fittings are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.