As a veteran warrior, you know the importance of armour on the medieval battlefield. You choose to wear the RFB Veteran Armour in combat. Made from suede leather, this cuirass comes in two colors and four sizes. It secures onto the body with four buckles in front and it laces on the sides. The front of the cuirass features multiple connected sections with lacing along their edges. One section sits near the neck, similar to a gorget. There are two vertical sections in the center. They have the buckles and straps. Then, there are narrower sections next to the center ones with a third section at the sides. These sections feature the lacing. Meanwhile, the back has the gorget section with four vertical sections. Overall, the cuirass is sleeveless and has round arm holes for greater mobility. This cuirass is great for any LARP battle or cosplay event. You can also wear the RFB Veteran Armour to a faire.
- Comes in four sizes and two colors
- Secures with buckles and lacing
- Lacing detailing along the edges
- Has a multi-section design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from suede leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
rickmiller805 (verified owner) –
I absolutely love this piece! While this isn’t what I would call “Battle Ready” armor, it is absolutely something that a knight or man at arms might consider to be a piece that would be great for daily wear. It’s not something that would be chosen as armor for battle, but might very well be considered “light armor” just in case a fight breaks out. I would consider this vest along with a shirt of chain mail to be life saving should a brawl break out or an assassin attacks. This is a good adjunct to be prepared in a situation where a fight starts and all you have for armor is on your back. This is a piece that would be invaluable in a pinch, but wouldn’t look as though one was looking for a fight! Mine fits beautifully and would be far better than just a shirt when blades come out!