You lead your company of warriors into battle undefeated. The Matte Polish Renegade Cuirass signals to the enemy their impending defeat. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this polished cuirass comes in four sizes. It secures onto the body with shoulder straps that cross in the back. There are two additional straps that secure the back plates together. The cuirass has a multiple-plate design. There is one large plate in front, designed for a female chest. This plate has a rounded neckline and ends at the sides. It also features a convex curved bottom edge. Internal leather plates connect it to the side plates.
The short side plates continue the curved underarm shape and curved bottom edge. Together, the curved top and bottom edges make the plates short. The back plates are taller than the side plates. They have a convex curved top and bottom. Each back plate has a straight side edge. This allows them to overlap. The Matte Polish Renegade Cuirass is great for wearing to LARP battles, cosplay events, and faires.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Comes in four sizes
- Secures with straps
- Has a polished multi-plate design
- Features a female shape
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- Inside is leather
- For steel plates: Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- For leather fittings: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.