Surviving off the land, you trust in nothing but your blade. The Notched Rangers LARP Knife shows the evidence of your persistence. Intentional notches along the blade give this fiberglass core LARP weapon a rugged and battle-tested appearance. Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this small LARP weapon boasts both impressive detailing and a cutting-edge construction.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant. This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP knife is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP knife a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
The long, single edged blade of this LARP knife has a trailing point. A subtle dark wash over its steel color gives it a weathered look. This long LARP knife is meant to look as though it has been actually used for survival!
The blade is then matched with a slightly darker guard with angled arms. On the edge side of the LARP hunting knife, the guard arm angles towards the handle. Then, on the opposite side, it angles towards the blade.
The grip then has ergonomic contouring for a trusty hold. Its faux wood grain is crafted to look like it is held in place with steel pins. This detail and realism makes this LARP dagger look right at home in historical, modern, and even sci-fi settings!
Utterly versatile in its design and with a rugged edge, the Notched Rangers Knife is a must-have for the kits of woodland hunters, survivalists, rugged adventurers, and even apocalypse survivors. It suits LARP settings from medieval to modern and beyond.
Pairs Well With:
Keep this versatile LARP knife handy for close-range combat! Add the matching Rangers LARP Knife Scabbard (AN-0041), sold separately, to your roleplay kit. It is especially made to go with this survival LARP knife.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Versatile style suits historical, modern, and fantasy settings
- Ideal off-hand weapon for rogues, hunters, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 17.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.9 Inches
- Guard Width: 2.6 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 4.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.