Rangers roaming the wilderness need a way to keep their trusted weapon by their side. The Rangers LARP Knife Scabbard does just that with its sturdy leather structure. This handcrafted leather LARP scabbard is specifically designed to fit the Rangers LARP Knife (AN-0015) and Notched Rangers LARP Knife (AN-0016) from the Athena LARP line by Ateliers Nemesis.
The enclosed shape of the scabbard mimics the curved blade of the Rangers LARP Knife. Two laser engraved belt loops are riveted along the body of the scabbard. One is at the top near the throat and one is just a little more than halfway down the length. The laser engraving on these leather straps adds just the right amount of detail to the medieval fantasy scabbard.
These straps will hold the Rangers LARP Knife horizontally, meaning parallel to your belt or whatever strap you attach it to. A snap strap at the top opening wraps around the handle of your LARP knife and helps secure it in place.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your LARP games settings.
Choose from black or brown vegetable-tanned leather to better match your woodland warrior or post-apocalyptic survival LARP kit. It is also ambidextrous, so you can wear this leather dagger scabbard on either side for whatever hand draw you are most comfortable with.
Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard. You can feel confident that you have your trusted survival LARP knife close at hand when you add the Rangers LARP Knife Scabbard to your roleplay kit.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Rangers LARP Knife
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard horizontally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.