Those in the process of learning the Way of the Ninja need a useful and effective tool for their studies, and there is no better tool than the Practical Shinobi Ninjato. This is a sword no Ninja should be without. The hand forged blade is crafted from hardened high carbon steel, making this a functional as well as a decorative sword. The tsuba guard is engraved with the kuji kiri, or energy channeling hand positions, that are used by the powerful ninja to inspire you. The tsuka, or hilt, is wrapped in synthetic white ray skin and black leather, while the scabbard has a shining black finish and demon head bindings. All of these authentic Japanese features, combined with an expertly crafted design and functionality, makes the Practical Shinobi Ninjato the ideal sword for stealthy and honorable ninjas.
- Fully functional
- Crafted from hardened 1566 high carbon steel
- Tsuba features kuji kiri engravings
- Tsuka is wrapped in synthetic white ray skin and leather
- Includes scabbard with demon head bindings
- Ideal for use in the Way of the Ninja