If you are heading into a great LARP battle or need a unique piece for your cosplay, then check out the Outlaw Female Torso Armor With Hood. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown womens cuirass comes in five sizes. It secures with snaps in the front as well as adjusts with lacing at the sides and back. The hooded cuirass features a unique asymmetrical design.
In the front, there is a large, leaf-shaped panel. Four straps with snaps secure the panel to the wearers left side. On the wearers right side, rivets attach the center panel to the base. The base has a stitched and formed shape to better accommodate a female torso. At the top of the cuirass is the start of the pointed hood and the shoulder straps. The shoulder straps have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. On the back, the cuirass features two panels, one on each side of the center lacing. Each panel starts at the top, comes down straight, and then curves away from the center at the end. The hood ends a few inches above the back hem when down. This Outlaw Female Torso Armor looks wonderful added to the outfits of a variety of fantasy characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
Please note that this does not come with pauldrons as shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Secures with snaps and lacing
- Has a pointed hood
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather and 5-6 ounce leather
- Hood is 2-3 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.