Embody the elegant side of medieval fantasy when you wear the Elven Swirl Arm Bracers. With a beautiful, swirling vine pattern embossed throughout, these handcrafted leather bracers comes in your choice of black or antiqued brown. Coming to a gentle point at the edge of the forearm, these medieval leather bracers are secured at the back with included leather cord lacing. The black leather option has steel grommets, while the antiqued brown leather option has antique brass grommets. Sold as a set of two, these medieval ladies bracers are perfect for adding graceful charm to warrior, adventurer, and noblewoman outfits alike.
- Embossed with a swirling vine pattern
- Laced at the back with leather cord
- Available in black or antique brown
- Perfect for medieval and fantasy looks
- Sold as a pair
- Made of 7/8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.