Regardless of your position, any warrior should protect their arms from the enemy’s attacks. Be sure to take a look at the Outlaw Bracers. Made from leather, these womens bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with leather lacing. Each bracer has a leather main plate with another plate riveted to the front. The front plate has sides that angle inward towards the bottom. At the top near the elbow, the plate comes up into a point in the middle. Rivets secure the plates together and the main plate to the internal leather lining. The lining extends past the sides of the main arm plate and has the holes for the lacing. The Outlaw Bracers make a great addition to a medieval LARP ensemble or a fantasy cosplay costume.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Outlaw Bracers? Check out the Outlaw Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L25).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing to the arms
- Features a pointed plate design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Top plate is 9-10 ounce buffalo leather
- Lining is 2-3 ounce leather
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.