You may be a noble now, but you are no stranger to the battlefield. The Notched Nobles LARP Dagger makes the perfect companion for veteran knights and resourceful new adventurers alike. Crafted with attention to both realistic detail and durable construction, this is an incredibly versatile medieval LARP weapon. Its subtle finery make it a great choice for nobles, of course, but it even suits thieves, musketeers, and mercenaries.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this fantasy LARP dagger has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the foam fantasy dagger is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
This short LARP dagger has a narrow blade with a diamond-shaped cross-section. This means it has a central ridge. This blade shape is reminiscent of late medieval and early Renaissance daggers made for thrusting attacks. The notches on the blade and subtle darker finish give this safe foam dagger the look of a weapon that has survived battle after battle. Add this realistic element to your next LARP kit!
Next, the hilt starts with lines of antique brass-colored scrollwork bookending the crossguard arms. These quillons angle towards the blade and look just like twisted metal. They are a slightly darker metallic color than the notched blade. Next, the grip is colored to look like antique walnut and features a spiraled texture for a better hold. A cylindrical pommel follows in a dark silvery tone to match the guard.
Whether your LARP character is a noble with a secret past, a duelist looking for a main gauche, or a thief used to helping themselves to the finer things in life, this Renaissance LARP dagger makes a great addition to your LARP kit. It will look right at home in medieval, Renaissance and low fantasy LARP settings alike.
Pairs Well With:
Bring the Notched Nobles LARP Dagger with you on every adventure when you carry it in the Musketeer and Noble LARP Dagger Scabbard (AN-0049). This leather dagger scabbard is especially designed to match the blade shape and aesthetics of this LARP weapon. Then, be prepared for situations that call for a long range weapon by adding the Notched Weapons Masters LARP Sword (AN-0006) to your medieval, fantasy or Renaissance LARP kit.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Versatile style suits fantasy and medieval LARP settings
- Great for nobles, mercenaries, knights, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.3 Inches
- Guard Width: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: -0.4 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 6.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.