If you favor the tastes of nobility, the Musketeer and Noble LARP Dagger Scabbard is the perfect match for your LARP weapon-carrying needs. This handcrafted leather scabbard suits this narrow LARP dagger style and pairs it with just the right amount of elegance.
Specifically made for the Athena line Musketeers LARP Dagger (AN-0029), Notched Musketeer LARP Dagger (AN-0030), Nobles LARP Dagger (AN-0025), and Notched Nobles LARP Dagger (AN-0026) from Ateliers Nemesis, the structure of this leather scabbard is thin and comes to an angled point.
The throat cuff features an ornate laser-engraved filigree pattern. A crisscrossing strap beneath the top opening helps your LARP weapon stay securely in the dagger holder. It fastens on the back of the scabbard with an antique brass tone snap. Rivets also secure a generous belt loop to the back of the Renaissance LARP scabbard. This belt loop holds your foam LARP dagger vertically, straight down from your waist.
This leather LARP dagger scabbard is ambidextrous, as it can be worn on any side. It is suitable for left- or right-hand draws alike. At the top of the belt loop is another narrow leather strap that snaps in place around your LARP daggers hilt, adding stability to its hold.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings. Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard.
Choose from black or brown color options for the vegetable-tanned leather, both paired with antique brass fittings throughout. When your LARP kit calls for an extra touch of finery, this LARP dagger scabbard is a way to do so with style and function. Be assured your trusted short LARP blade is nearby should danger arise. Keep it securely carried in the matching Musketeer and Noble LARP Dagger Scabbard.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Musketeers and Nobles LARP Daggers
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard vertically
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Great for Renaissance LARP kits
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.