A black cowl is the perfect complement to any dark mages appearance, although this Necromancers Hood is a particularly nice addition to the look of a sorcerer, warrior, or black knight who might have more than a few mystical dealings with the undead. Of course, a black hood does not necessarily mean evil or even necromancer, although anything is possible in a world of fantasy. This hood is simply styled, covering the whole of the head except for the face, while featuring long drapes in the front that are weighted and decorated with riveted sections of black leather. The back of the hood features a similar design, as the fabric slants down to a point, which ends with a leather adornment that is both decorative and functional. It holds the fabric down and in place with its weight. Of course, being named after necromancy, this hood comes in only one color, and it is sized to fit most with ease. If you are looking to add that dark touch of style to your costume, whether you are warrior or mage, living, undead, or something in between. This Necromancers Hood is just the way to add a touch of deathly and dark style to your medieval or fantasy attire.
- Made from High Quality Fabric and Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- A Simple Black Cowl
- Features Long Shoulder Tassels with Leather Hangers
- A Fantastic Accessory for Dark Sorcerers, Undead Warriors, and Necromancers
- Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Theater Productions, and More