A fantastic look for historical re-enactors, the Jona Canvas Hood suits a wide range of medieval characters, especially peasants and monks. The medieval hood features a crenellated pattern along the bottom hem as a distinctive element that mimics the tops of castle walls. The canvas shoulder cape also includes a long liripipe tail that helps the piece to stand out. This striking medieval headwear works great as protection from the weather and cooler temperatures. The Jona Canvas Hood is available in a variety of color options with lining as shown. The gugel hood goes great with long robes or tunics.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in various color options
- Features a liripipe tail and uneven hem
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.