Based on the M1860 cutlass used by the US Navy during the Civil War, this Naval Cutlass Sword features a brass hand guard and pommel. Favored by privateers and pirates, the short cutlass blade was formidable as a boarding weapon. An anchor is etched on the ricasso of the stainless steel blade. The sweeping falchion blade displays a single wide fuller, reducing the weight of the naval sword without sacrificing strength. The handle is wrapped in black leather and trimmed in brass. The wooden scabbard is similarly wrapped in leather, with a brass locket and chape. Perfect for Renaissance fairs, Pirate festivals, and theatrical productions, the Naval Cutlass Sword also makes an elegant addition to any collection. The Naval Cutlass Sword can be used with the right hand.
- Completely decorative
- Designed for right-handed grip
- Decorative cutlass for officers and pirates
- Unsharpened blade with a wide fuller
- Naval anchor etched on ricasso of the blade
- Excellent for costume use and display
- Stainless steel blade
- Leather wrapped handle trimmed in brass
- Brass hand guard and pommel
- Wooden leather-wrapped scabbard
- Brass locket and chape on scabbard
- Overall Length: 35.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.