The shiny, silver tone guard of this Pirate Cutlass sweeps down and connects with the pommel, forming a D-guard shape to protect the wielders hand. With classical inspiration, this pirate sword is perfect for carrying and display. The handle provides excellent grip, as its composite form is wrapped in copper wire for texture. A striking red tassel hangs from the pommel and can be removed if so desired. The blade itself is made of stainless steel, and its single-edged shape curves dramatically in a stand-out silhouette. A matching black leather sheath is included for easy storage of the blade. Embrace your swashbuckler side when you take this Pirate Cutlass in hand.
- Completely decorative
- Single-edged blade has a dramatically curved shape
- Handle is wrapped in wire for a textured grip
- Guard forms hand-protecting D-guard shape
- D-guard and pommel feature a silver finish
- Includes sheath for easy storage
- Great for costuming, collecting, and display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Composite handle is wrapped in copper wire
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Blade Length: 20 Inches
Nicholas S. –
The sheath broke with an hour of opening the box! Very poor quality but the sword is excellent otherwise
Todd Doane (verified owner) –
You can’t beat the price. I bought this for Halloween because I couldn’t shell out the $300 for the cold steel real one just yet, but this looks and feels great. I haven’t had any issue with the sheath except it is left handed. I use it with the double sword belt. I have the upper clasp of the sheath connected to the 0 ring and the lower belt running through the sheath belt loop.
Paul Jordy (verified owner) –
Looks and feels great really like it.