U.S. 1860 reproduced for your Civil War armory! Our Naval Cutlass Sword is hand forged 1065 high-carbon steel blade. The blade is British military spec steel and will flex over 20 inches and return to true. This is a fine reproduction of the cutlass designed by Ames and first carried in 1860. Its blade and brass basket hand-guard were well suited for the close quarters combat of wooden ships and iron men. The Naval Cutlass Sword comes with a scabbard and a frog to suspend it from your belt.
Please note that this cutlass sword is intended for right-hand use.
Made by Windlass.
- A functional sword – battle ready
- A great Pirate or Naval sword
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- Intended for right-hand use
- Overall Length: 31.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.5 Inches