The Notched Musketeers LARP Sword makes the perfect weapon for roguish nobles and seaworthy swashbucklers. This Renaissance LARP weapon has subtle, intentional notches along the blade that give it that battle tested look. It goes without saying that this Renaissance LARP weapon is perfectly suited to musketeers but also looks perfect in the hands of nefarious nobles, pirates, fencing masters, and more.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, foam fusion during its thermoforming construction process results in a highly detailed, highly durable LARP blade. The foam blade surrounds an internal fiberglass rod, meaning it is strong enough to parry enemy blows!
A unique weighting to the handle gives this LARP sword a realistic point of balance. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP.
Its tear-resistant, closed cell foam construction means this musketeer LARP sword is highly durable. The blade ends in a soft tip which is reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar underneath the foam. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating across the LARP weapon helps ensure the longevity of your investment.
The silver blade has a diamond cross-section, meaning there is a ridge down the entire length of the blade, all the way from sword tip to guard. The subtle notches and slight weathering heighten the realism of this LARP rapier. Then, the highly detailed handle has an antique golden D-guard with elegant curves and a red faux gemstone nestled at its center.
The ornate guard protects the grip and connects back to the hilt right before the matching rounded pommel. This impressive level of detailing greatly mimics the construction of a real sword. The handle itself features a deep red coloration spiraled with faux wire wrapping in the same antique gold tone as the guard and pommel.
Whether you be a fallen noble, debonair rogue, or seasoned swashbuckler, the notched Musketeers LARP sword will make you the most stylish swordsperson on the battlefield. This LARP take on a Renaissance rapier is ready to leap into your next live action roleplay battle.
Pairs Well With:
To easily carry it with you on your adventures, do not forget to pair this Renaissance LARP sword with the Diamond Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (AN-0036). The Notched Musketeers LARP Dagger (AN-0030) also makes the perfect main gauche to go with this LARP sword. Both are sold separately.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Ornate guard adds noble style to any LARP kit
- Ideal for musketeers, nobles, and even pirates
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.