If you have or are considering getting a LARP sword, there is no question that you need a way to carry it with you on adventure and into battle. The Diamond Blade LARP Sword Scabbard is a great choice for that and fits LARP weapons from the Athena line by Ateliers Nemesis, particularly the Musketeer LARP Sword (AN-0003) and Notched Musketeer LARP Sword (AN-0004).
Made of thick, high quality leather, this LARP sword holder starts with a long, closed end scabbard with angular throat and chape details riveted in place and given an ornate laser engraved pattern. The sturdy leather structure keeps your soft foam blade safely held within.
Then, two suspension loops are attached near the throat and a third of the way down the scabbard. The first suspension belt loop has a short leather strap with a ring attachment to the scabbard while the second belt loop is attached via a long, buckled leather strap. This means that you can adjust the angle at which your sword will rest when placed in this leather sword scabbard.
The adjustable scabbard has an ambidextrous design, so you can wear it for either right- or left-hand draw. Inside, the sword scabbard has a velvet lining. This lining reduces friction and thus helps protect the soft foam blades of LARP swords. Choose from black or brown vegetable-tanned leather to better match your medieval fantasy LARP character or setting. This handcrafted leather scabbard is a must-have for sword-wielding LARP adventurers.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Fits diamond cross-section blades like the Musketeer LARP Sword
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard at an adjustable angle
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.