Warriors such as yourself require a way to carry your sword, even when you are not fighting in battle. Take a look at the Chaos Scabbard. Made from 5-6 ounce leather, this scabbard has a bright red color with a veined texture reminiscent of dragon skin. It has two black leather loops, great for suspending the scabbard from a belt, not included. One of the loops is adjustable which allows you to change the angle of the scabbard. Rivets secure the loops to the scabbard as well as keep the scabbard closed. Next, black faux fur adorns the top edge of the scabbard. This helps to keep a sword in place and not moving around. The bottom edge of the scabbard is angled away from the loops. This scabbard looks great in any LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. Use it in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Features an adjustable loop
- Has a rich red color with veining
- Rim helps to keep sword in place
- Great for many fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP battles and cosplay events
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather and synthetic fur
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 13 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.