The forest proves an effective cover as you watch the abductors bring forth the captive. A safe return earns a high prize, so you move with care. You take the rogues unaware, your lower limbs clad in the Mercenary Leather Greaves. The 9-10 oz. leather reinforces your protection on the LARP battleground. Nickel plated -antique brass for the brown- rivets and flared edging enhances your fierce warrior style. The back of each greave includes two buckle straps for secure adjustment and comfort. Complete a perfect look and defense by combining these greaves with the Mercenary Leather Bracers and Mercenary Leather Cuirass.
- Handmade from 9-10 oz. leather from two segments
- Plated rivets follow the detailed edging and flared cuts
- Leather lacing and eyelets provide a customizable fit
- Perfect for LARP combat and training
- Sold as a pair
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.