The classic image of a medieval noblewoman often involves lavish, gold-trimmed dresses with long, flowing sleeves. The Medieval Trumpet Sleeve Underdress takes this famous design and removes the elitism, making it accessible to all. This ankle-worn undergarment is loose-fitting, allowing for comfortability and freedom of movement, but it still allows a larger dress to be worn over it. Its long sleeves, ending in a bell design, serve the functional purpose of keeping you warm as well as the decorative purpose of granting your wardrobe a lavish appearance. Its square neckline makes it a versatile piece of underwear that matches a variety of medieval outer dresses. The Medieval Trumpet Sleeve Underdress makes a fantastic addition to any medieval or Renaissance ensemble.
- Based on medieval noblewomens undergarments
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Bell sleeve design adds classy, noble flare
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton