Leif Erikson led an adventurous life as an explorer, discoverer, missionary, and chieftain. In this modern era, such titles and adventures are hard to come by, but your wardrobe can still be audacious with the Leif Viking Undertunic. This long cotton undershirt is loose fitting so as to ensure comfort and flexibility, but it also clings close enough to the skin to allow a tunic to be worn over it. Its V-neck design makes it easy to pair with a wide variety of medieval overshirts, and its hem is slitted on either side to allow for ease of movement. This tunic also comes with long sleeves, so it is sure to keep you warm whether you are at a Renaissance fair or exploring Vinland. The Leif Viking Undertunic comes in natural, black, blue, and hemp colors, allowing you to boldly show off your varied wardrobe at your next medieval reenactment.
- Inspired by medieval Viking undertunics
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval tunics
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Sides are slitted for ease of movement
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton