Ideal for LARPing and re-enactments, The Medieval Sabatons feature a design inspired by the steel foot armour of the Middle Ages, crafted with lateral hinges and several metal layers to provide maximum flexibility when fighting. Intended to be worn over your shoes or boots, historical sabatons were typically worn by mounted warriors, as the foot would end up at a height vulnerable to the strikes of foot soldiers. These steel sabatons can be adjusted with leather straps.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Crafted from several layers of metal
- Fastens with leather straps
- Offers excellent protection to feet
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Maximum Length: 11.8 Inches
- Maximum Width: 5.1 Inches
- Maximum Height: 4.3-4.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.