Adventurer, you go on quests to many different locations and times. Wear the Medieval Leather Torso Armor on any medieval or fantasy journey. Made from 6 ounce vegetable tanned leather, this brown cuirass comes in one size. It attaches onto the body with lacing at the sides and shoulders as well as along the center front. The lacing helps to adjust the fit. They have a crisscrossed pattern but can be laced into a different pattern by the wearer as desired. In addition to the lacing on the front, the cuirass has a central panel and two side panels. There are two curved spaces between the panels. Stitching secures the panels to the base plate of the cuirass. The center and side panel design continues on the back. You can wear this cuirass with a wide variety of characters and personas. It works well with medieval and fantasy costumes. Add the Medieval Leather Torso Armor to your roleplaying outfit.
- Comes in one size
- Secures with lacing
- Versatile design
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy characters
- Great for cosplaying and roleplaying
- Made from 6-7 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Chest Minimum Circumference: 41 Inches
- Waist Minimum Circumference: 37 Inches
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.