Warrior, as you take to the field of battle or head out on a quest, make sure that you take a blade with you like the Medieval Arming Dagger. Made from carbon steel, this dagger has a double-edged blade with a rounded tip. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. The dagger continues with a curved crossguard. It curves slightly towards the blade. The guard is thicker in the center and thinner towards the ends. Next, the hilt has a black, leather-wrapped grip. The handle ends with a disk-shaped pommel. Finally, this dagger comes with a leather sheath. Take the Medieval Arming Dagger with you to a historical reenactment or add it to any medieval armoury.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that the style and color of sheath will vary.
- Features a double edged blade with rounded tip
- Has a curved crossguard
- Comes with a belt sheath
- Fully functional
- Great addition to a collection
- Made from carbon steel
- Sheath and handle are leather
- Overall Length: 17.1 Inches
- Length of the Blade: 11.2 Inches
- Width of the Blade: 1.1 Inches
- Thickness of the Blade: 0.1 Inch
- Tip Width: 0.6 Inch
- Handle Length: 3.7 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 5.3 Inches
- Weight: 14.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.