The legend of King Arthur and his magical sword Excalibur is perhaps the most well-known in the world. Now, with the Excalibur Dagger, you can carry a piece of this legend with you and wield it against treacherous foes and villainous fae. This medieval dirk, based on the sword depicted in John Boormans classic film, is made from 5160 high carbon steel that was dual hardened and tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 53. Its brass quillons take on the classic medieval cruciform shape, and its disk pommel displays a cross-hatch pattern. Its full-length tang has been peened at the pommel, and its hilt is wrapped in wire, making gripping easy. The Excalibur Dagger comes with a leather scabbard and harness for safe storage and carrying, and it also comes with the option of a sharpened blade, making it a fantastic weapon for any lover of Arthurian legend.
- Recreates the sword from the Excalibur film in smaller scale
- Dual tempered and hardened to 53 Rockwells
- Wire-wrapped hilt makes gripping easy
- Comes in sharpened and unsharpened options
- Includes a leather scabbard and harness for safe storage
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Scabbard made from leather-wrapped wood
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.25 Inches
- Blade Width at Base: 1.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.
Measurements are approximate.