A traditional yet becoming addition to your medieval ensemble, the Lisa Suede Bodice works great for the Renaissance fair or a historical re-enactment. The period bodice includes inserted rods that provide additional stability. Small slits on the sides of the front provide a distinctive look. Available in black or brown, the leather bodice laces along the sides to allow adjustments for comfort and fit while also enabling the garment to be put on with ease. The sleeveless bodice looks great on its own or over a blouse or dress. Whether you are dressing up as a peasant or lady warrior, make this medieval bodice a part of your look.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Features short slits
- Laces on sides
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cowhide leather suede
- Small: Chest – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
Measurements are approximate.