A fantastic addition to any period look, the Garen Suede Tunic works well for the Renaissance fair and historical re-enactments. The leather tunic comes in a long vest design with eyelets beneath the shoulder cuffs for attaching long or short sleeves if desired. Four decorative buckled straps fasten the front of the suede tunic while adding distinctive style. Slits in the design ensure excellent freedom of movement when wearing this medieval tunic. Made from fine suede leather, the Garen tunic comes in black and brown color options for two striking looks.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Slits offer freedom of movement
- Fastened with four buckles
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 10 ounce cowhide suede leather (0.25 Inch Thickness)
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest/Waist – 38 to 40 Inches, Length – 46.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest/Waist – 40.5 to 43.8 Inches, Length – 47.5 Inches
- Large: Chest/Waist – 42.5 to 44.8 Inches, Length – 48.8 Inches
- X-Large: Chest/Waist – 46 to 48.8 Inches, Length – 50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest/Waist – 48.5 to 50.8 Inches, Length – 51 Inches
Measurements are approximate.