The enemy marches ever closer to the kingdoms borders. Wearing the Light Medieval Gambeson, you stand ready to prevent them from advancing further. Made from cotton canvas, this medieval gambeson has a poly fill padding, making it more durable in battle. The natural colored gambeson comes in four sizes. It fastens with five brass buckles in the front. In addition, it has cutouts underneath the armpits, which adds mobility and ventilation. Also, it has long sleeves and a short collar. The quilted design helps to protect the wearer from pinching when worn underneath steel armor, sold separately. The Light Medieval Gambeson is a great addition to your LARP outfit or reenactment ensemble. Wear this knights gambeson to a Renaissance faire or cosplay event.
- Comes in four sizes
- Cutouts at the armpits for better mobility
- Fastens with straps and buckles
- Great for LARP and reenactment outfits
- Wonderful for faires and cosplay events
- Made from cotton canvas and poly fill padding
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest Circumference – 42 Inches, Length – 33 Inches
- Medium: Chest Circumference – 44.5 Inches, Length – 35 Inches
- Large: Chest Circumference – 46 Inches, Length – 37 Inches
- X-Large: Chest Circumference – 51 Inches, Length – 37 Inches
Measurements are approximate.