Whether you are a peasant from a historical village or an adventurer from a LARP kingdom, the Lenora Wool Tunic offers both warmth and style during roleplay. Wear it with an undergarment, bodice, and belt to complete your look. The full-length tunic possesses long-sleeves and a wide, round neckline. It is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please be aware that the pictured belt is not included with the dress
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Offers an extra layer of protection from cold and drizzle
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches, Hip – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.