Offering an excellent alternative to full-length period pants, the Kilian Canvas Short Trousers end just below the knee. The design of the medieval shorts looks fantastic when paired with tall socks or riding boots. The historical breeches feature pockets for additional utility, and a tie-string at the waist and knees ensures that they can be adjusted to fit comfortably. Available in black or brown, these cotton canvas trousers are sure to appeal to fans of our Kasimir Canvas Trousers (MY100098) and re-enactors looking for lighter summer clothing. These Kilian trousers also work well for Renaissance fairs and other festivals.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Features tie-strings at waist and knee
- Looks great with riding boots
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist/Hip – 38 Inches, Inseam – 15 Inches, Length – 25.5 Inches
- Medium: Waist/Hip – 40 Inches, Inseam – 15 Inches, Length – 26.5 Inches
- Large: Waist/Hip – 46 Inches, Inseam – 16 Inches, Length – 27.5 Inches
- X-Large: Waist/Hip – 46 Inches, Inseam – 16 Inches, Length – 28.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist/Hip – 50 Inches, Inseam – 17 Inches, Length – 30 Inches
Measurements are approximate.