Truly great samurai warriors know the value and importance of high-quality armour. They know to wear armour piece like the Leather Samurai Pauldrons. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of Japanese style spaulders comes in three color options. These leather pauldrons feature an overlapping design for greater protection. Contrasting leather cording attaches the multiple sections to each other. This lacing gives the armour greater flexibility for combat. Next, the top section on each LARP pauldron has a standing collar design laced to it. In addition, these sections have holes. These holes allow the wearer to lace the pauldrons to other pieces of armour like the Leather Samurai Cuirass (RT-226), sold separately. The bottom section has straps for securing the pauldrons to the wearers arms. Add the Leather Samurai Pauldrons to your LARP armour and become a fierce warrior on the battlefield.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Available in three color options
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Lacing allows improved flexibility in battle
- Attaches with cording to other armour, sold separately
- Great for LARPing and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- One Size Fits Most
- Weight: 3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.