Guard your shoulders from blows on the battlefield when you add the Antonius Leather Spaulders to your armour. Handcrafted from high-quality leather, the segments of these spaulders allow mobility without sacrificing defense. Sold as a set of two, these stylish, historically inspired spaulders feature embossed braid patterns along the outer edges of each segment. Designed to match the Antonius Leather Cuirass, a buckled leather strap on the top segment of each spaulder helps you secure the armour in place. Another strap attached to the bottom segment is intended to wrap around your upper arm, further stabilizing their fit. Ideal for LARP use or for adding detail to a historical or fantasy armour costume, further protect yourself from the attacks of your enemies when you wear the Antonius Leather Spaulders at your next reenactment event.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Antonius Armour Set (OUTFIT-M53), which includes the Antonius Leather Spaulders along with the other pieces of this armour set.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Adjustable leather straps attach armour to arms and cuirass
- Decorative embossing embellishes the edge of each segment
- Attached segments are articulated to allow movement
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.