Embodying the style of the armour worn by Samurai warriors in medieval era Japan, the Leather Samurai Bracers are designed for use in LARP battles or light reenactment by those seeking to accurately portray the appearance of a Samurai. These functional bracers employ a plated design for superb flexibility, featuring trapezoidal plates which taper toward the wrist. Each plate is fastened with rivets, as well as leather laces which are also used to attach these bracers to the arm. This design also features a piece of leather which covers the wrist and a hand guard which is secured to the hand by way of a one size fits all strap. The Leather Samurai Bracers are magnificent for LARPers who enjoy the distinct styling of the Far East and pair exceptionally well with our other leather Samurai armour.
Looking for the matching pieces for this armor? Create the complete look with our Leather Samurai Full Armour Set (RT-230-Bundle), which includes the Leather Samurai Bracers alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Add detail and comfort to your armoured look by wearing these gauntlets over a pair of our leather gloves.
- Crafted from 9-10 oz. leather
- Emulates authentic Samurai style armor
- Highly adjustable through use of leather laces
- Uses nickel or antique brass hardware, depending on color scheme
- Extraordinary for use in LARPing or reenactments
- Exceptionally high quality armour
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.