Whether you are camping or in the midst of a fierce LARP battle, make sure to keep hydrated by drinking from the Leather Canteen. Made from waxed leather, this water bottle has a round shape. Contrasting stitching adorns the outside edges. A wooden stopper closes the canteen. A cord connects the stopper to the canteen. The canteen has a braided cord which allows for easy hanging. In addition, traditional methods were used in making the canteen. Thus, it may require resealing with melted beeswax after a few uses. The Leather Canteen is wonderful for reenactments and LARP events, especially in warm weather.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a rounded shape
- Closes with a stopper at the top
- Features a cord for easy carrying
- Great way to keep water handy
- Wonderful for reenactments and LARP events
- Made from waxed leather
- Stopper is wood
- After a few uses, pour melted beeswax into the empty canteen. Ensure an even coat and allow to cool.