When wearing the Leandra Medieval Maiden Outfit, you are sure to stand out at the medieval market or faire. This outfits statement piece is the Leandra Overdress, which layers great over the included blouse and skirt. Each of these items is available in different color options, so you can make this look unique to your style. The overdress and blouse are made of cotton canvas, while the long skirt is made of premium cotton canvas. The long overdress ties along the torso and is open at the skirt.
Add extra detail with the Mattis Belt cinched around your waist, offered in black and brown. This buckle belt is made of leather with metal details at the tip and along the length. Slide the Geralt Small Belt Bag onto the belt to easily carry your small essentials. Finally, the Jadwiga Ladies Loafers are fine leather flats that will suit this look and more. The Leandra Medieval Maiden Outfit makes it easy to prepare for the Ren faire, a LARP event, or other costuming occasion.
Optional accessories include the buckled belt, available in black and brown. The belt pouch as well is offered in black and brown. Shoes are optional as well. Save 5 percent on your whole look when you get this outfit!
- Includes clothing with optional accessories
- Easy way to get a well-matched look
- Save 5 percent on complete outfit
- Great for LARP, reenactments, and faires
Here is what you get:
- Leandra Canvas Overdress #MY100565
- Valerie Canvas Blosue #MY100575
- Ursula Premium Canvas Skirt #MY100359
- Jadwiga Ladies Loafers #MY100953
- Mattis Belt #MY100322
- Geralt Small Belt Bag #MY100287