Protecting your shins from attack in battle is important. Avoid enemy blows to your legs by wearing the Lambert Greaves in combat. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, these greaves come as a pair. They secure onto the legs with adjustable straps. Each greave has a convex edge near the knee and a concave cutout near the ankle. The concave cutout allows for greater mobility. There is a ridge running vertically down the center of each greave. Then, there are three horizontal ridges. These ridges have a wavy shape that forms a point in the center. The point faces up. You can add the Lambert Greaves to a variety of character costumes and ensembles. They look great at any roleplaying event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with buckles and straps
- Concave cutouts near the ankles for better mobility
- Wavy, V-shaped detailing
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.