Archery was a martial tradition for centuries, even thousands of years. Become an archer out of the ancient world by wielding this Koppany Horsebow. Made from fiberglass, this bow has the historical horsebow shape. It becomes concave at the center of the bow. Also, the bow has ash wood tips. A leather wrapping covers the limbs of the bow. This wrapping has a unique stitched detail along its length. The bow comes with the bowstring and a cotton cover for the bow. In addition, it has a maximum draw weight of 25 pounds. Both right-handed and left-handed archers can use this ambidextrous bow. The Koppany Horsebow works great for a variety of roleplaying events as well as archery practice.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Grip is ambidextrous
- Has a draw weight of 25 pounds
- Typical horsebow shape
- Includes a bowstring and cover
- Great for LARP events and archery practice
- Made from fiberglass and wood
- Wrapped in leather
- Cover is made from cotton
- String Length: 45.1 Inches
- Strung Bow Length: 48.3 Inches
- Unstrung Bow Length: 49.7 Inches
- Weight: 1.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.