With shoulders protected by the Kaspar Steel Spaulders, you and your party ride onwards to victory. Inspired by the armour styles of Renaissance cavalrymen, these spaulders have a layered plate construction for mobility and defense. The plates move with your upper arms and shoulder as you maneuver on the battlefield. Handcrafted from high-quality steel, the four plates all feature a braided pattern around their outer edges, creating a cohesive, Renaissance style look. A leather strap on the back of the bottom plate helps secure the steel armour to your upper arm. For knights, soldiers, and other armoured combatants, the Kaspar Steel Spaulders make stylish and practical additions to LARP armour sets as well as heavily armoured historical and fantasy costume looks.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold in sets of two
- Inspired by the armour of Renaissance cavalrymen
- Each spaulder made up of four layered plates
- Unique plate style provides both mobility and defense
- Leather strap at bottom plate secures armour to upper arm
- Suits historic and fantasy knights, soldiers, and more
- Ideal for LARP and Renaissance era armour costumes
- Made of 18 gauge steel