The Small Steel Adam Spaulders are well suited to being worn over chainmail or leather armour pieces. The flexible lamellae and smaller size of this shoulder armour ensure it will not encumber your movements in battle. The steel spaulders feature a bright metal finish and corrugated detailing along the rims, providing a clean, classic appearance to the LARP armour. Spaulders developed during the 1400s, making them a great way to add a medieval look to your warrior ensemble. Consider wearing these metal spaulders with a gambeson or other arming wear for increased comfort. This Adam shoulder armour easily fits with the Steel Adam Gorget (MY100048). Please note that this item must be worn with a gorget.
For an outfit featuring this armour piece, check out the Kendrick Adventurer Outfit (OUTFIT-M112).
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features corrugated detailing
- Allow excellent maneuverability
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.