Reveal just enough when you layer the Juliana Canvas Sideless Overdress over your noble ensemble. Inspired by noblewomens fashion of the early 14th century, this medieval overgown adds fashionable finesse to historical looks. Wear this womens surcoat over a longer, close fitting dress to enjoy its full effect, as its wide, open armholes will artfully reveal the layer worn underneath. Black fabric borders the arm holes and rounded neckline for a touch of detail that is both understated and bold. An essential layering piece for any well-to-do maiden or noble lady, this medieval overdress is made of cotton canvas and is great for medieval era performances, Renaissance festivals, and other historical reenactment events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Intended to be worn over a long, close fitting dress
- Sleeveless dress features wide, open armholes
- Neckline and armholes are bordered with black fabric
- Ideal layering piece for medieval and Renaissance noblewomen
- Great for performances, LARP, Renaissance fests, and other reenactment events
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
Zoe Doubles (verified owner) –
Such a wonderful dress. I got it just after ren faire season ended but Halloween was its maiden voyage. The overdress is beautiful, high quality, and fit great. I am excited to get more formal dresses to match! And, once the order was processed and any back stock items were filled, I got the order the next day! Even during the pandemic. It was amazing.