You can add some fierce style and a bit of protection to your medieval or fantasy look by wearing the Black Jittu Jan Armoured Jerkin. Made from 3-ounce split leather, this handmade medieval jerkin comes in five sizes. It secures with six leather straps in front and lacing along the sides. Rivets secure the straps in place.
The black armoured jacket has a short collar and cap sleeves. Lacing runs through metal grommets at the start of the removable sleeves. On the front, back, and sleeves, there are 5-ounce leather plates with a smooth finish. They contrast against the more suede-like jerkin base. Lighter-colored stitching secures the plates in place. There are six main plates in front and six in back. Each sleeve has one plate. This leather jerkin is ideal for LARP battles, Ren faires, cosplay conventions, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Multiple large plates stitched in place
- Secures with lacing and straps
- Features a short collar and cap sleeves
- Great for adding some style and protection
- Made from 3-ounce split leather and 5-ounce leather
- For leather plates: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.