If you are looking for the middle ground between a buckler and a targe, then the Ironshod LARP Viking Shield could be the answer. This realistic weapon is ideal for those who want to free their fighting style on the battlefield. This shield is crafted from hard foam and then coated with latex to create a durable LARPing accessory. Featuring a wood grain finish and simulated iron casting, this shield can only enhance the realistic nature of your costume. The central boss allows the wielder full range of motion, making this a versatile defensive tool. Simulated metal straps run from the boss to the trim on this weapon to enhance the medieval design. Do not pass up the stunning Ironshod LARP Viking Shield, which can easily bring your warrior character to life.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and soft leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Shield Height: 23.25 Inches
- Shield Width: 22.75 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inch
Please be aware that this item is hand-made, so some measurements may vary slightly from what is shown above.